Town Hall Square
Mother's Day 2016 Gift with Purchase Campaign
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants are deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Who can enter? Entry is only open to residents of Australia. The Promoter's directors, management, employees, retailers, tenants of participating centres and their immediate families together with agencies and suppliers associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion Period: 'The Town Hall Square Mother's Day Gift with Purchase' promotion commences on Monday, 2 May 2016 and concludes on Friday 6 May 2016 or when all gifts have been redeemed, whichever is earlier
4. How to enter? To enter, an entrant must, during the Promotion Period be one of the first 456 customers to:
Collect a postcard from the hostesses at the station entrance between 6.30am and 9.30am
Spend $30 at a Town Hall Square retailer during the promotion period. A list of Town Hall Square retailers can be found at townhallsquare.com.au or at the bottom of these terms and conditions;
Take your postcard and receipt to the information counter located outside Market Espresso Café between the hours of 11am and 2pm to collect your free gift
5. The receipts must be dated from and including Monday, 2 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016. Receipts dated outside of this period will not be accepted. Multiple receipts are not permitted a single receipt from a store must exceed $30.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any person
6. How many times can you enter? Only one candle will be allocated per valid receipts per customer per day. Receipts can only be used once during the Promotion Period and will be stamped by the staff at the information counter.
7. Gift details: The gift consists of four hundred and fifty six (456) candles of assorted colours (228 rose gold and 228 silver). Each candle valued at $14.95. There is a limit of one (1) Gift per person per day during the Promotion Period. Once 456 gifts have been distributed the promotion will close and marketing communications removed.
8. Total prize value: The maximum total prize pool is $ 6,817.20 AUD. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize(s). Each candle has a RRP of $14.95.
9. Notification: Winners will be notified in person at the time of presenting their receipts.
10. Disqualification: The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and to disqualify any entrant who forged, manipulated or tampered with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who does not provide all information requested on the entry form, where applicable.
11. Claiming prizes: All prizes should be claimed and collected in person by the winner at the time of presenting their valid receipts.
12. Prizes: Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Promoter excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a similar item, subject to State regulation. The prize and/or any element of the prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their prize and/or any element of the prize as stated.
13. Entries: No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly entered or misdirected entries.
14. Variation/cancellation: Subject to state legislative requirements, the Promoter reserves the right to reasonably amend or vary these terms and conditions or cancel or suspend this promotion at its sole discretion at any time throughout this Promotion.
15. Receipts: The following types of receipts cannot be used for this Promotion: bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank transactions, bank fees and charges and service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills); credit card statements or bank statements; foreign exchange transactions, undated receipts; receipts which have already been used to enter this Promotion and lay-by payments. The Promoter reserves the right to make a copy of or mark any receipts used by an entrant to enter this Promotion.
16. Liability and release: The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury, loss or damage suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence) in connection with accepting or using a prize or participating in this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for defective prizes, lost or stolen prizes or misuse of any prize. All entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in this Promotion including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise
17. Privacy: All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, (unless the entrant has specified otherwise) each entrant consents to the personal information they submit with their entry being used for the primary purposes of: administering this Promotion, passing on information to related entities and to enter into a database for future promotional, marketing and publicity activities of the Promoter or its related entities. An entrant may request access to his or her personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter's Privacy Officer. The Promoter may deny a request for access in some circumstances. If it does it will tell you why. An access fee may be charged to cover the Promoter's costs of providing the information. The Promoter regards the security of personal information as a priority however the Promoter cannot guarantee the security of personal information provided.
18. Promoter: The promotional agent is The St Andrew's House Corporation ATF The St Andrew's Trust. ABN 81 498 954 541.
Farma Food Jarrett Jewellery Student Flights
Market Espresso Cafe Mother's Union Sydney Luggage Centre
Cafecito Young Mi City Forex
Subway Girodano City Nails
Suchai Sushi Jizz Con Varnavos Tailoring
Revitalize Shoe Box Kodak Express
New York Metro Café Kara Black Massage King
Michel's Patisserie Ugg Outlet Maurice Drycleaners
Elzie Florist Bess Accessories Mobile Wiz
Downies Coins Secret Fashion Newspower
Dolalr Mart STA Travel Town Hall Pharmacy
Style Plus Hairdresser Kathmandu Macpac